Entrepreneurs let's make
To create a company you need to:
- Have enough crew members to establish it.
- Own a planet or a rented space on someone else's planet.
The list of types will come soon. But choosing the right type of company for your faction can be a strategic choice both for you and for the faction.
- Check the need for items you're about to produce
- Check if there are enough raw materials available to buy for your company
- Do the math, and see if it would be profitable
The amount of items a company can produce depends on the number of raw materials you have available and the number of crew members assigned to work in this company.
To upgrade a company to the next level, producing better items, you need to assign more crew members and it will use even more raw materials.
- You cannot sell a company, but you can dissolve it.
- Companies cannot be attacked.
- The production of items takes time.
- Companies can only produce 1 item type.
- The level of the item is equal to the level of the company.